Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search in Knovel
- Search free text, title, author, material, or property
- Property Search provides a query builder to help you locate information that may be hidden in large complex tables. You can search for a material or substance; properties or a combination of both
Tables & graphs
- Knovel features a large database of interactive tables & graphs, allowing you to directly export data from Knovel's content into your work
- Knovel's Unit Converter enables you to quickly convert any unit of measurement—or any combination of units—into another unit in just a few simple steps
- Choose from a list of approximately 1,000 unique units for approximately 90 properties
Downloading & printing
- To download or print a section of a book, open a section of any book:
- To print, click the ‘print’ icon located at the top of the book’s page
- To download, click the ‘download’ icon located at the book’s page (this will open the section as a PDF)
- Please note: Downloading a full book from Knovel is not supported due to restriction from publishers, However, Knovel allows you to download up to 25 pages or 10% of a book (whichever is less).
- Knovel Interactive Equations features a comprehensive, authoritative set of interactive worksheets and worked examples across various subject areas including Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Oil & Gas and more
Knovel provides carefully curated pages for each engineering discipline, organizing key Knovel resources for each. Visit the disciplines below: